Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Band of Brothers


I have been watching the series Band of Brothers over the past month. I admit, I started watching it because my man, Donnie, is in it. I am so glad I did. Not only is Donnie in it and he is so wonderful, but the story behind it and all the other actors in it are fabulous! I would recommend to all of you to watch this series.

Last night we watched Disc 4 parts 7 and 8. Part 7 is completely narrated by Donnie and he is the focus of the episode. He portrays, 2nd Lt. C. Carwood Lipton. His acting is superb. I was glued to the TV. I really don't know how these men went on to live normal lives after enduring what they did during the war. I have a new respect for our soldiers and for our veterans. God bless them for fighting for our freedom!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

0 comments: