Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Kids on the.........OCEAN??????????


Yep, that's the latest and greatest from NKOTB.com! The only confirmation is that the dates will be May 15 - 18 and that they are leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida!

According to AndreaK at NKOTB.com she checked with her travel agent and found out that it is going to be on the Carnival Imagination Cruise ship. Information will be posted on the website regarding pricing. You will not be able to call/log on to the Carnival website and purchase tickets, however, because this event is only being offered through Rose Tours and Travel.

Please check out NKOTB.com for full details on January 14, 2009.

This should be quite an adventure! So, get out your credit cards ladies, our men are about to show you what a Cruise ship party is all about! I envision them laying out on the deck with their drinks in hand and their entourage of fans surrounding them....Hope they don't fall asleep! (*giggle*)

Can't wait to hear all the stories!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Beth that answered your question about Danny. Are you all not able to go on the cruise?? I've noticed on their website that many people are not able to go because of the economy right now. I am a mother of 2 and my husband is the only one working right now while I'm getting a nursing degree and he works in the auto industry, so if you can only imagine. This is why I couldn't even go to a concert on this past tour. I'm hoping that they will come closer to where I live this summer, cause I'm putting money back from our taxes just in case. I like your website. If you have myspace, add me, my whole page is NKOTB!!! www.myspace.com/maddyandpreston.