Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where O Where can they be???


(photo taken by our friend Janelle)

So, it is coming to the end of Tuesday, Jan 6th and there is still no sign of the "big announcement" from the guys! I am ready to explode with anticipation!! What is taking so long. The newsletter email did say at the "top" of 2009. Well, we are 6 days into 2009!!!! UGH! How much longer will they make us wait?? Don't they know it is not a good idea to keep 30,000 plus women waiting?? HA HA HA

In any case, I am sure that whatever is announced it will be worth the wait. I just hope it is soon so my best friend does not spontaneously combust!!! Love ya Kris.

I will end another night not knowing what is to come. Tomorrow is a new day!

Love to you all!

Vanessa

2 comments:

Janelle and Stacey said...

Well put Van! I am right there with you. Do they not know what they are doing to us all. We get up every morning and check....check throughout the day.....check at night before we go to bed....we are completely addicted. Or wait....is that just me?

Miss ya girls!

armstark said...

no, not just you!