Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Going To Winnipeg!

Yep, you read that right! I've been wanting to go and it may be my only show of 2009 but I finally got the okay from hubby last night! This economy has really done us in as I'm sure a lot of you can relate! But, Winnipeg is only 2 hours away from me and if it's the only show I get to do this year, then I will be happy with that! I'm so excited. I will be taking my 13-year-old daughter with me and I know that even though she's a bigger Jonas Bros. fan, she does still think Donnie can move! I haven't told her yet but it will be a great way to wake her up this morning! This is considered my Anniversary and my Birthday present! Hey, you won't hear me complain about that! I'm good! Thanks hubby, Love ya!

0 comments: