Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tinley Park - Chicago, IL, HERE I COME!!!!

Well, it's official. Just got word that we will be 7th row center at the Tinley Park show on June 26th! I will be meeting up with my good friend, Kris as well as Stacey and Janelle from NKOTB Stalkerfest! It should be such a blast. I, personally, will be traveling through 4 states in 4 days to get there! I am looking forward to seeing good friends at an awesome summer show! I'm very sad that Vanessa will not be able to make it with me but she will see them right after I do in Phoenix as well as in Irvine, California! All the details will be forthcoming!

***Wish I could be there with you all!! I will be thinking of you! Have a great time!! Love ya! ****

2 comments:

Shae said...

7th row center! You've got to be so excited. Those are great seats. Us Arizona girls (Vanessa included) will be sending good vibes your way that night. Sounds like it will be a blast!

Vivid1230 said...

That is amazing!!

Just got back from seeing the guys perform at Mohegan Sun in CT. They are amazing! the new show is great. I love the new set! A Lot of favs from the first run, and lots of new stuff. I video-ed the whole show… I can’t wait to watch it over and over!

Have fun!!