Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Leave Jon Alone!

With all the stuff you hear on the internet, media, and read in articls, you really never know what to think or believe. I for one choose not to believe anything unless it is spoken by the person in question, and even then, unless it directly affects me in a negative way, I don't care! As far as anything goes with Jon Knight, all the rumors out there are just that, rumors. And whether or not they are true, WHO CARES? What difference does it make? Honestly, would it make a difference in his performance if some of the rumors were true? Would you love him any less? I think not. He's still the same person he has always been. The shy, quiet type who chooses to keep his personal life private. There is nothing wrong with that so we should respect him enough to give him that space!

And now, as my wonderful Joe Mac so eloquently stated it......Leave Jon Alone....He's a good person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa here, I 100% agree with Kris. Jon is a wonderful guy and I don't think people realize that he is here and he is part of the group, he didn't have to come back but he did and we should all be kissing his feet! None of them had to do this but they wanted to, FOR US!!! We should be giving them nothing but respect and thanks. And that is all I have to say about that!

This vlog was borrowed from the NKOTB website. Please visit NKOTB for more information regarding this video blog.



Find more videos like this on New Kids on the Block

1 comments:

Janelle and Stacey said...

Oh....don't even get me started on this. I don't understand why people just can't leave him alone. I am tired of all the rumors and speculation. He is human and does have feelings too. I agree that he didn't have to come back and live in a fish bowl for the whole world to watch what he does. I just hope that he continues posting on the blog and giving us all...especially us Jon fans something to laugh and smile about.