Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Thursday, July 23, 2009

NKOTB Cruise 2010

So of course, as soon as we heard there was going to be another cruise in 2010, we jumped on the "save money" bandwagon. Brainstorming ideas on how to get more money has been such a struggle! Van and I are going to try our hardest to get there! My hubby already told me he doesn't care if I go, but I have to fund it myself. Sigh....that's not fair and the lottery just doesn't play fair!

Anyway, we will update you as this journey unfolds!

4 comments:

DDUBs Alohalani said...

LOL That is exactly what my husband told me last night as well. At least I have the opportunity to try and be on that cruise. Other husbands would frown at it.

Unknown said...

That is so funny about what your husband said....I think we all may be in the same situation. Mine said "you can go, but you gotta pay for it!"

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY!!!

Anonymous said...

My hubby said exactly the same, He freaked out when I told hime the price! I told him its a once in a lifetime oppertunity that im gonna share with some of my best buddies ever, I cant wait 2 set foot on that cruise liner next year, its a dream come true 4 me, something il remember for the rest of my life.

Sam

:) xx