Countdown to the NKOTB Cruise 2011

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's been a while.....

Hey all, sorry it has been so long. Lots of stuff going on in the recent months and have not had much time to blog. Now that the kiddos are back in school, things around the NKOTB Obsession board may get a little busier! It has been such a long summer. Kids making me crazy, but ya know, the silence now that they are back in school is just......quiet. I know that sounds weird, but it's true...even though I don't like the arguing, fighting, bickering, whining, crying, and all that crazy kid stuff, it seems like something is missing during the day now. Oh well, I guess it's something I will surely get used to!

Anyway, updates. The most obvious thing buzzing around here is the May 2010 Cruise. I am one of the lucky ones that gets to go. I'm so excited. This will only be the second cruise of my life....the first being my honeymoon almost 10 years ago. I am really looking forward to some serious facetime with my man, Joe Mac! *dreamy sigh* And since Van won't be able to go with me, I am planning on getting some serious facetime with Donnie for her too!



Anyway, for now, I guess that will be all. I will try to keep you all updated on the latest events and happenings as I find them. I noticed tonight that there is a brand new blog from Mr. Jon Knight about his vacation over at NKOTB.com so I'm headed over there now to check it out!

Please feel free to send us any of your summer stories so that we can post them!

0 comments: